Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Week 8

What teaching strategies used during this course compliment integration of technology?

There are many strategies used during this course that I can take away and directly use in my classroom. Everything as simple as practicing certain skills on different websites to integrate large webquests and projects. I've learned to be patient with technology and using it with my students and I know that with time and practice, you will have success. The main thing I know now is that it is out there and I know that there are things that I can use in my class and I just have to find it!

How do you personally define technology integration after completing this course?

After this course I have realized how important technology integration is. I know that we are in a world that is becoming more and more technologically advanced and it is my job to prepare my students for that world. I have realized that outside of my small bubble of my school, there are schools that are integrating in SO many different ways, that even though I don't have it all ...I too can integrate and I need to......for my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment